Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still Sick

This will teach me to laugh at my dad when he tells me to get a flu shot.
The flu-y part of my illness is gone, so I can walk without pain and my temperatures aren't fluctuating as much as a menopausal woman. However, I am still super congested (but I mean, who really needs to breathe out of one or even both nostrils? I'm spoiled, I know.), and I'm coughing up a lung every fifteen minutes or so (ab workout? lolz.). I was going to do some yoga today, but then I decided that chillin on the couch, watching bad Sunday afternoon television whilst trying to figure out my monetary situation was so much more fun. 
Maybe I'll get around to plucking my eyebrows today.
Then it'll be a productive day. 
Obviously.
Good God, Lemon. I look tired. But I love tea. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment