Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another Day

Another set of yoga done.
I like yoga. 
I like the stretch I feel because I'm very inflexible naturally. The stretch makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something, like this working out thing is actually working.
 It's the little things that really make me feel accomplished in working out. It's not the weight loss, or the inches lost, though that would be nice, but no. It's really about seeing the sweat ring around my neckline increase as I run harder. It's about craving sugar and junkfood less, and wanting more fruits and veggies. It's about that crave to sweat, that crave to work.
I want my venture to end as a success story. I don't want to stay the same, that's why I started. 
And this is why I started this blog. Because this journey isn't easy. It isn't an overnight thing. It's difficult and sometimes you do lose motivation and you do just want to quit. It's a struggle to keep going. Some people would make it seem differently, that they never gave up, but that isn't the majority of wishers. 
I started this blog not only to motivate myself, but to show that this isn't an easy journey, that it is difficult. But that even though you can lose motivation, you can gain it back. Don't give up though. 
I can do this. And so can you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment