Monday, March 26, 2012

Success

Successful break day on Friday.
Saturday, I didn't go to the gym exactly, but I did go play football with the guys. And I'm more sore from doing that on Saturday and yesterday than any workout I've done in a while.
As well, I did a home workout today.
Lots of crunches, lunges, squats, and push ups. And some lovely yoga.
There was a bit of overeating on Friday night, but I did something I've never done before. I accepted that I overate and I moved on. I didn't beat myself up over it and hate myself. But instead, I just said "oh well. You totes got the willpower to move on." 
And I did.
As well, I just ran two whole miles straight without stopping.
I hate to brag, but I'm ridiculously proud of myself.
my sweat ring brings all the boys to the yard... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment