Friday, March 30, 2012

One More Day

Of no running. My ankle needs to be in tip top shape.
I did, however, do thirty minutes of yoga and strength training in my dorm.
I think we are the only dorm on campus who have an exercise ball, jump rope, and an exercise trampoline. It's awesome. There are two exercise science majors in our suite, me being one of them, so it seems fitting, no? But I did this simple yoga flow workout from Teen Vogue's website. I was not expecting it to be as sweat-inducing as it was, but phew. It felt good. 
After doing a set on each side, I moved on to do 100 jumping jacks on the trampoline followed by squats, ballet lunges, tricep dips, push ups with my feet on the exercise ball, donkey kicks, frog crunches, crunches on the exercise ball, plank, and side planks. Then another set of everything. I was just drenched in sweat by the time I was done. 
Good thing too, because I don't know how much exercise I'll get this weekend with my dad visiting me! 
So beyond exciterated he's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment